Latest FnxDesigner

In this category you can exchange your programming questions and solutions.
TP911

Latest FnxDesigner

Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:28 am

I have uploaded the new FnxDesigner
http://fnxdesigner.wap3.com
PLEASE -- unzip it in a new folder

Now has a File Filter Editor as a Display Text | Extention ?List Editor instead of hand typing in property

1 new control in Additional at the end -- ImageList -- creates resource of images

set start up for Blank / New / Last ?== no form / blank form / last project you worked on

zip has Include.CLR - 54 color definitions like clBtnFace, clRed [what you see and use in properties] instead of using &HFF0000 - INI setting to use it and you must copy it with the source file and the same project name > NewProject.CLR

DblClick on the events sets it control name - OnClick would be NewFormClick - and creates a blank SUB in the Code Tab.
Changing the control name will change the events and replace the old/new sub in the code tab

Getting very near to RC status
meaning I will do problem updates more than features so I can begin working on the FnxBasic compatibility
Some stats --- 564,000 characters of code in 18,900 lines across 16 modules
Not bad for every minute of my available time for 2 months.

Please contact me at the email in the manual instead of posting on the list for "undocumented feature"
and leave the list for the "good stuff"

PS: a handy tip - create a file to include with things like CONST CrLf = chr$(13)+chr$(10) - that is 4 keys vs. 17

-- Trey Pattillo

Fazer

Latest FnxDesigner

Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:53 pm

I use Win XP. In FnxDesigner there is the toolbar not completely to see (the lower part of the buttons is cutted off).
I think its ok in classical windows mode (win 95, 98, 2k). But in Win XP the headline is bigger and therefore the window height is smaller.

Marco
Site Admin

Latest FnxDesigner

Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:45 pm

I discover the same problem, chosing another resolution will not help.
Maybe you must program it with the clientheigt of the form where the toolbar is in.
or somethin like that.
best regards